Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blah!

Today I'm feeling pretty crappy! I think that I didn't get enough rest last night. I had to stay up working at the new house until after 11:00. I didn't know that it was that late until we were leaving. But we had issues that HAD to be taken care of then. When mom ripped the linoleum out of the bathroom the plywood under it by the bathtub was completely rotten. Papaw had to come over & take off the toilet (only one in the house!) and rip up the plywood. The subfloor was wet, but not rotten so we had to let that dry overnight (Monday). So Papaw came back Tuesday morning & cut out the new plywood and fixed me a pattern so that mom & I could lay backerboard and then I needed to go ahead and tile where the toilet was going to be. That really had to be done & there was nothing I could do about it. So today I am tired and feel sick. I ate some lunch (thank God for Cooke's deli & thier veggies!) But Daniel said that I don't need to come out & work tonight that I can go home & just rest! So that's what I'll do - I just need to make it through the day here at work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I wanted to play a little bit on here. On one of my latest blogs I titled it 8 interesting things about myself - It was quite a challenge, but I had fun doing it!! So..... for fun, I am asking you to list 8 interesting things about yourself! It's fun to get your thinker going! You can tag me back with a journal entry if ya want!!!