Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Newest News

Well, Daniel & I closed on our very first home on October 1, 2007! We are so excited to have a place that is our very own that we can do whatever we want to do to it. Of course with that is ALOT of work! Man, we have torn out just about everything ( I say "we" - but I've not been too much help!). Sunday Duane came over & helped put the cabinets in which made a HUGE difference - me & Faith took Lydia to see the Disney Princess Classics on Ice (see how much help I am!)

But I do have a good excuse for my slackerness - I'm PREGNANT!! We took a test on Tuesday Sept. 25 which was just a week before we closed!! I had my first doctor's appointment yesterday. It was supposed to be just lab work, but the doctor wanted to see me - which was really good because I have been really sick and she gave me some medicine that has really helped. So, I'm looking at a due date of May 28th (Aimee says May 26th!!) and that's good because I won't be miserable during the summer!

No comments: