Wednesday, February 6, 2008

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

I feel like the story of my life has been "Biting Off More Than I Can Chew: The Crystal (Bush) Fowler Story." I have SO many things that I have committed to do, things that I want to do, things that I NEED to do and things that I have to do. Being pregnant isn't helping. I'm VERY excited about having a baby. VERY excited. But I still don't feel all that great. I still have a hard time eating and I stay pretty tired. AND.......I can't seem to focus on anything longer than about 3 seconds!

So, with all that I have to do, what am I doing? None of it. I'm complaining here about my scatterbrainedness (how's that for a word!!!)



Anyway.................Things I've committed to do: 1) making a princess planner for a lady's daughter that I made a planner for at Christmas. This actually could be crossed off the list - it is finished, however I still have not called the lady to deliver it (seriously, what's my deal?!) I do have to say, though that this is my favorite planner that I have done! 2) making 200 (yeah, 200) invitations for a friend's wedding. 3)finish editing and deliver pictures from the party.


Things I want to do!!!! This one is more fun. The only problem is : I'm pretty sure that I am crazy for always wanting to do things myself. BUT......I'm going to make the bedding for the baby's crib! I had found a set that I loved like 4 years ago, but I think that it might be too boyish so I want something a little more girly. I also want it to be a turtle theme and since I can't find any I like then I will just make it. I found this set and am just going to juice it up GIRLY style!

That's not even half of the Have-To's or the Want-To's, but it's after 9:00 and I still need to take a shower & get ready for tomorrow. That's a very pressing Have-To. I'm thinking maybe budgeting is my way to go - it works for money, why not time? I'll work on that tomorrow at work!!!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay... I love the bedding, maybe in pink and yellow?!!! Where in the world did you find the turtle theme bedding? It is soooo cute! I have been meaning to call you about the shower... I'm sure Faith and April are doing it, but if not I would like to give it a try! I do hope you feel better soon, I know it's not easy working and being pregnant AND being a creative, scrapbooking, altering things junkie!! YOU CAN DO IT! If you need any help you can enlist me anytime!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I forgot to tell you thanks for the compliments on my planner! It was easy breezy! The calendar pages are actually 12x12 calendar sheets at hobby lob, I just bought them and cut them down to size, and then the letters for the months are done from my sizzix! I saved a ton of money on this one!