Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Party Time!






Saturday night I was invited to a party and asked to do some pictures for the anniversary couple. We had such a BLAST! I let Aaron, Lydia & Ethan take turns using my camera to take some candids while I used Daniel's to do the real stuff. I was really impressed with how good the pictures came out with Daniel's new camera. We've been wanting to get more into photography (he does it for a living) and do some weddings and portrait stuff in the house. He wants me to buy a new digital camera, but I really loved my trusty Nikon N65 film SLR. BUT... after the party I think he has me turned around and I really want a new camera. I'm shooting for the Nikon D80 - that's my dream camera. Which would be the best for me since I already have lenses for Nikons.

Anyway....these are some pictures that Aaron took of me. I guess this is how I usually look to the kiddos and lots of the rest of the world - camera over face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see some pics from the par -tay! Do you know how to upload them on the bar on the side? Well, then do it! I would like to see some of that prego belly too! This waste up pic does no good! (good english skills!)