Monday, April 7, 2008

Long Weekend


Man, I am so tired! I had a great weekend, but didn't get much rest. On Saturday I got up early & met some friends to go to a Baby Fair. It was my first one and I had a good time. Then, April & kiddos came over & she helped me get stuff done in the nursery - we got all the stuff out of there that doesn't belong, cleaned out the closet and Daniel got the changing table put together & set up. Then I went out to dinner with my old friends from the bank - we had SUCH a great time! I love getting to see those girls & always can't believe that it's been so long between each time!

Then on Sunday I had my big family shower! It was so much fun & I got tons of loot! I'll have to get some pictures of that uploaded as soon as I figure out how to do it from my new camera!

And later that night Daniel wanted to do some maternity pictures before he left for 10 days because there's no telling how big I'm going to be by then! These are some of my favorites:
But then today it was business as usual & back to work I went........sigh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.