Friday, June 27, 2008

Brand New Life

Well, my sweet baby is now 4 weeks old! I can't believe it! Things have been a little crazy trying to get into the swing of having a newborn. Addison is a great baby, but when they are so new they just want to be held ALL THE TIME! Which isn't that bad, I try to keep in mind that it won't be long from now & she'll be squirming to get out of my arms & down to play - so I'm trying to remember that when I feel like my arm is going to fall off!!!

She's sleeping better all the time - last night she slept from 1:00-5:00, ate, then slept til 8:00 this morning, ate, slept til 9:30, ate and is just now stirring to wake up (at 12:00)!! So this is the time that I try to get caught up on stuff.

So sorry that I haven't posted anything sooner...............now she's crying................gotta go!!!!

No comments: