Saturday, September 6, 2008

Life

Well, life is pretty crazy. I went back to work two weeks ago. The first day was pretty rough, but it got better & better. It really helps that Addison gets to stay with either her daddy or my sister. If I had to take her to daycare so young, I don't think I could have gone back. This week itself was pretty rough for us. Last Saturday my car broke down. My car that I LOVE!! I'm so sad. They are going to see about rebuilding the engine, but I don't know. It's going to be like $4000 to get it fixed. GRRRR! Then yesterday Daniel was coming home from his office and there was a guy in our house robbing us! In the frickin' middle of the day! He just came in through the basement window & up the stairs. I think that he must have not been here long because all that was gone is $70 from my yardsale a few weeks ago. My camera was sitting on the dining room table right by where he was standing and Daniel's new ipod was also right beside him. The top drawers in my dresser were opened and he had rummaged through them - I guess he was in the bedroom when Daniel opened the front door because it looked like he thought about going out our window.

So, what do you do? I'm not saying "why me?" I know stuff just happens. I don't believe that God loves me any less. In both situations, things could have been much worse. We were about to get on the interstate when my car died. What if we had been driving 75 MPH and the thing died? With Addison in the back seat?! And what if I had come in on someone? Maybe they wouldn't have been scared off? Anyway....it's rough. My dad left me a message this morning & said "well, at least you have a pretty baby" and I do!! Here's some pics of my pretty baby!




2 comments:

debu said...

sooo cute, congratulation to have so sweet baby

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

Hey Crystal! I saw your blog listed on Aimee's and had to check yours out! Your baby is beautiful! Congrats.